There is a registration fee of $25.00 for new students and $15.00 for continuing students. Fee will be accessed on first invoice.
Payments are due on the 1st or the 15th of each month.
Payments can be made by cash, check, credit/debit card or online at melodicnotation.com
- A $35.00 fee will incur if payment is declined by your bank or credit card institution.
- A late fee of $10.00 will be accessed if payment is not received within (3) days of due date. After ten (10) days your name will be removed from the schedule for non-payment.
Cancellations / Makeup / Rollovers
Parent/Student will be charged in FULL for cancellation notifications under 24 hours.
- You may reschedule lessons for any reason provided 24-hour notice is given.
- In the event of a teacher cancellation, every attempt will be made to contact you by email or text (in this order). The lesson will be rescheduled at your convenience, or you can request a refund.
- Only (1) one lesson per month can be rolled over. Please make every effort to schedule a makeup lesson.
A two week written notice is required in order to change payment due date or cancel lessons.
- Please bring books, folders, and music with you to each lesson.
- Late students will have short lessons. Please arrive on time.
Earn one (1) free lesson when you refer a new student who enrolls and completes one month of lessons.
Practicing is crucial to the success of all musicians. We recommend 30-60 minutes of practice per day. Students are expected to keep a practice log. This way parents and the instructor can be a part of the student’s progress and accomplishments.
There will be several recitals/performance opportunities each year pending student availability. Our goal is to spread the gift of music by reaching out to the community and senior facilities in the area.